Philips – The Sound of Creation
To introduce the Philips Fidelio audio products in a way that would be appreciated by sceptical music lovers, Philips sound engineers and designers in Hong Kong and Belgium were interviewed. This ended up in nine inspiring stories of the overall creative process.
These stories were brought to life by nine seamless video loops directed by Gustav Johansson, each accompanied by a specially composed music track by Washed Out. All layers tie into each other seamlessly. To maintain suspense, the experience gets richer over time, stacking layer after layer, resulting in a complete music track in the end. People don’t have to idly watch the story unfold, but can interact with the experience at any moment. Using their mouse or number 1 to 9 on their keypad, they are invited to create their own musical composition.
- DDB&Tribal Amsterdam
- 2012 - FWA Site of The Da
- 2013 - Cannes Lions - Silver, Cyber
- 2013 - D&AD In the annual, Crafts for Design / Sound Design & Use of Music for Websites & Digital Design
- 2013 - One Show Interactive - Merit, User Experience Design - Visual Design
- 2013 - Webby Awards - Nominee
- 2013 - Spinawards - Silver, Design